This project is read-only.

Which commit equates to the 2.0 release?

Nov 21, 2013 at 1:41 AM
The 2.0 binaries that are available for download - What commit were they created from? I don't see a maintenance branch for 2.0.

Thanks.
Nov 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Hi zman

Signum framework evolves continuously and we add features and solve bugs as we go.

The 1.0 and 2.0 versions where just some moments in history that we had some time to compile it and upload the codeplex.

Arround January 2013 we started using sub modules for framework and extensions.

On July 2013 we pushed framework, extensions, music and southwind to github as our only repository, so now each version of southwind knows with exact commit of knows exactly with witch commit of framework and extensions it's using, and all in them are continuously being updated.

The idea is that the master branch on each repository represents the latest stable version. My recommendation is that you stick in those and pull latest version from time to time.

We would love to formalize more this workflow by:
  • publish each breachkng change as a git note. We have to study exactly how this works
  • Keeping the documentation up to date, maybe move it to markdown pages inside of the repository itself, so it's always in sync with your version.
  • publish our 'clone latest southwind version renamed to XXX' that currently is internal only
But I don't think that we're never going back to a classical versioning system (1.0, 2.0,...) it just doesn't fit with the way we work now.

If I would have to put a number, now we're somewhere around 3.9...