Follow us in
Signum Framework 2.0 Released!
- Signum.Web: brand new library for simplifying writing web applications of Signum Entities, using ASP.Net MVC, Razor, jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Fast Fast Fast: lots of improvements in performance, especially concerning LINQ queries and saving entities.
- More powerful LINQ provider: better inheritance support, extension points, etc...
- Improved Search Window: add and remove columns and multiply results by collections (both in Windows and Web).
- New look in Signum Windows
- Zillion tiny changes to make writing code more pleasant
Download latest version -->
See Source code
Signum Framework is the new Open Source framework from Signum Software for writing data-centric applications over the latest Microsoft technologies: LINQ, WPF, ASP.Net MVC.
It provides a consistent model for N-layer architectures by moving the entities to the very center of your solution using
Our cutting-edge ORM, Signum.Engine
, has one of the first full LINQ Providers
implemented outside Microsoft offices.
dramatically simplifies giving a WPF user interface to your entities. Also,
(an ASP.Net MVC version of the same idea) is around the corner.
- Entities-first approach
- ORM with a full LINQ Provider
- Unified validation
- Schema generation (and sync)
- WPF smart-client interface
- ASP.Net MVC web interface (working on it...)
Go to http://www.signumframework.com to know more
- Promote simple and clean code, avoiding astronautical architectures
- Favour compile-time checked C# over error-prone XML configurations
- Create a solid foundation for the integration of application modules (on schema, BL and UI code)
- Encourage a more functional way of programming
- Avoid code duplication at any cost
- Be a good citizen wherever we are (.Net, LINQ, WPF, ASP.Net MVC) following common practices and conventions